Learning About Christian Leadership
1. Who has served as a spiritual role model for you? What about that person has rubbed off on you?
2. What characterized Paul’s ministry?
3. What does it mean to “keep watch”?
4. How & why is their appointment as elders divine, humbling & dangerous?
1 Thessalonians 2:1-13
1. What was one of your most memorable failures? (church, work, sports)
2. What does ‘ethical’ ministry look like? & the opposite?
3. How would Paul’s example of perseverance in the face of persecution encourage them?
4. What characteristics of a faithful Christian leader are listed?
1 Timothy 3:1-15
1. When you were young, what did you aspire to be when you grew up?
2. Why a list of qualifications only, and not duties?
3. What kind of ‘test’ do you suppose the deacons were given?
4. Are these qualities important for all Christians?
One thought on “a quick look at basic leadership”
Love it. Thank you for the resource. It’s now in my “warm-ups” file.